CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sunday with the Wasdens

 We drove to Rexburg on Sunday. That makes for a nice drive. We showed up at Jo and Shanes after their church and Jo had made a Yummy Yummy dinner for us. When I eat her sunday dinners it makes me feel like I am back in Roseville eating at mom and dad's. It's amazing to me how we take what we grow up with and it just becomes a part of who we are and how we do things, but I see that a lot when I am with my sisters and then Jeff's sisters. It's comforting to me. The cousins had fun getting together and it was nice for Cassin to see them after so much time. Lydia is a little sweet heart. Everyone had to have their turn with her. Shane took Brandon and Cassin up on BYU-Idaho's campus and showed them all around. It's one thing to talk about it but another to really check it out and see it first hand. I think they got Cassin thinking in a new direction. Their neighbor just happens to work in admissions and he was great about answering our questions and make it all seem so simple. It was a great afternoon. Family is wonderful!


Cutie patootie

Loving on Brandon

Cute Whitney

Jo and Shane

Lydia loves cell phones

Kaitlin, Tanner, and Kayelie



2 comments:

Trina said...

I loved looking at your blog and all the wonderful pictures from your trip! You inspired me to get mine done fast. I am so impressed with how your blog looks! Your family is so great and we had such an awesome time with all of you! Can't wait until the next time! Looks like your fun never ended after Spokane! What fun times you had with family! We just love you all and thanks for making that part of our trip the BEST! I wish I could figure out how to steal some of your cute pictures of the kids together but I couldn't so I will just enjoy your blog!!

Trina said...

Hey guess what-after fiddling with the pictures for a little-I think I figured out how to copy the pictures so I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal a few!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North