CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Last 20 Days

So I have so many things to blog about and no time with which to sit down and Blog. It is 2:51 in the morning and I  cannot sleep. It could be that my oldest son is coming home from his mission in less than 2 days and I have a kitchen that is still torn apart with no counters on yet and his bedroom is almost ready (at least he has a bed he can sleep in) but is not 100% yet. Could it be that I am running out of time in those 20 days I gave myself to give the kitchen a facelift and have the house all neat and tidy? Oh well, I am telling myself not to worry. It will get done. Yes it will!!! I'll finish up the cupboard doors tomorrow (THEY TURNED OUT FABULOUS) and get them all put on. Then I have to take a break and go listen to Kaitlin play the piano at the elementary assembly at 10:15 am. Then I'll finish up all the touch ups, get the kitchen stuff out of my living room and back in the drawers. Hopefully I can get some laundry done in between somewhere and finish the bedroom. We'll then fit in piano lessons and a young women's board meeting while Jeff can hopefully get most of the new counter top put on. He has been a big help. I promise as soon as Dustin gets home and everything is is place I will post the before and after pictures. I will just say that I absolutely love how the cupboards have turned out and all the sanding, Painting, sanding again and staining have almost been worth it.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see the pics. and I really can't wait to see how Dustin has changed. Congrats on his return!

Trina said...

I wonder why you aren't sleeping at this hour? You are just too excited and have so much to get done!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North