CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Little Sneak Peek

Here is a tiny sneak peak of the before and after of the kitchen cabinets. I'm not going to Show the whole before and after yet because I still need to get the last bit of counter top on and the new sink in. This week it will hope fully be all done.
                         BEFORE




AFTER





This does not do justice to how awsome it has all turned out. I look at my kitchen now and just sigh with pleasure or scream and jump up and down like a lunatic depending on how the mood stirikes me. Then of course I have to listen to my boys commenting on how weird their mother is, but I don't care I love love love my kitchen now.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Tricia-love it, love it! You did an awesome job and I am so proud of you that you were able to get done before he came home and your company all comes this week and weekend! Post more pictures when you have a second! I'm sure all your seconds are taken up with catching up with Dustin! How has he adjusted? I bet he is so happy to be home with his AWESOME COOL family! You guys are the greatest!

Jamie said...

Ooh I really like the after! Can't wait to see the final pictures so I can ooohhh and awwww over it.

Jody said...

It looks Amazing...I am so glad you did it...

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North