CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CRaZiNess!!!!!

Warning!!!! Some pictures may be damaging to your psyche. Sunday night, July 10th, we stayed at Lori's in Rexburg. They didn't get home from Utah until midnight from going to their cousins mission farewell, and the boys had brought home bags of clothes from their cousin which they promptly dumped out on the living room floor. I can only say that Mayhem followed. I have never seen boys act like this and I would like to attribute it to lack of sleep and late nights and not just a bunch of crazy boys, namely mine. It was dress up gone wrong, that's all I can say, but we were laughing our heads off like crazy...
                                  Boys version of a fashion show


I'm too sexy for my.....?

So excited about the low v-necks to show off all thier chest hair!

These Man-prees were the hit of the night.


Just Don't Ask!



Good look for you, Braydon.






This was the funniest because Brandon was feeling very strong from his yoga and Karate moves he had been making and stated... "COME ON. someone take me on. I'm so strong no one can take me down"
A.J. proceeded to walk over and boom. Down went Brandon.




Brigham then started to try on all the shirts.... AT ONCE. He made a pretty good go of it too.



Taking them off was a little more difficult.


All I can say is they better be thankful that I didn't post these all on Facebook and I hope that was a one time deal! HAHAHA

1 comments:

Trina said...

Those boys are hilarious!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North