CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Activity or Achievement?


I can never remember. Isn't that CraZy? I probably ask every week, is it activity day girls or achievement days? At least they are going and loving it and it is a great program. Last week (actually two weeks) was Kaitlin's first time. They had a great lesson on modesty and made their own dresses. Maddi is modeling a original creation designed by her and her team. Pretty cute if I say so myself.

cute purse accessory

2 comments:

Jody said...

She is so cute and look she is even smiling! And sooooo creative.

Trina said...

I think that it is Activity Days but I do get confused sometimes. What a fun idea for the girls. LeAnn only has one more meeting until she is in Young Womens-crazy huh?

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North