CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, the things you learn

When you press play you have to wait a few minutes for it to load. Just be patient, and sorry it's pictures I've previously posted.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Christmas 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own scrapbook design

I found a new charge on my credit card for another year of smilebox. Hmmmm..... I guess I just junked the email asking me if I was going to renew so they just automatically did it. Guess I should pay more attention. I've been noticing that a lot lately. Anyway they won't refund it so as I went to cancel my membership I figured... the moneys already in their hands I guess I'll use it for the year. Now I have to mark February 2011 to remember to cancel my membership. So Here's a look at what I made today courtesy of smilebox. ( They really do have fun stuff)

0 comments:

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North