CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

T I M E

Where does it go?..... Seriously! It is already October and I feel like 2011 just started. Each year seems to go by faster and faster. My life is rushing too fast. There seems to be so much I want to do but it never gets done.


I know everyone probably feels the same way. Didn't summer just start? Where did it go so quickly? We've had rain for the past 2 days. It has been grey and soggy and a lot cooler. Fall is really here.  I have been enjoying the coming of fall. It's funny how school starts and fall immediately begins. Here in southern Alberta it seems like the leaves change color one day and start falling off the next. We have been lucky that we haven't had much wind so there are still leaves hanging in there but with the rain they are falling quicker. I wish we could have a bit of Indian summer for a while longer with warm sunny days. 


I do love decorating for fall, and I began earlier than I usally do so my house feels cozy and warm with this rainy weather right now. Kaitlin had to light the candle today to get the smell of fall and she and Maddi have opened the can of hot chocolate mix from the cannery so they can have mugfulls of chocolate each day (I just with they would realize they don't need to make a full cup if they're not going to drink the full cup).


Time is marching on. Monday is Thanksgiving for us Canucks, and Halloween will be just around the corner. Instead of worrying about Christmas right away I think I may just have to sit back and relax and enjoy this long weekend we have. Maybe I'll be able to accomplish one of the projects I would love to do in between taking care of puppies and kids and home and lessons. And maybe I'll take a moment to reflect on all I have to be grateful for. I guess I can be grateful that we all have the same 24 hours each day and even though they seem to rush by so quickly we really all have the same 60 seconds in each minute and the same 60 minutes in each hour. 

1 comments:

Trina said...

I love this time of year also! Enjoy the holidays (even though we will not be there to enjoy them with you)!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North