CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mustashes and Beards

I guess after having short short hair for 2 straight years there is a need for hair of any kind. At this moment in time it comes in the form of facial hair. Dustin has been growing a beard(if it can be called that). Mitch of course had to join right in and Brandon's is a mustache. I promise if you look really really close you can almost see it.....




This was actually the moment before they had decided to shave.
It was Single ward the next day and they didn't want to scare the ladies too much.




OK I think that might scare them a lot. 
They actually ended up shaving the beards later and unfortunately still have the hair above their lips.
Don't tell them I said that.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Those crazy men (boys)!! Is Dustin back home for the summer now? Are your kids out of school yet? Are they as bored as my kids are? I will probably be insane by the end of the summer!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North