CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Frustrations of a part time blogger

I am getting really frustrated because for some reason I cannot get pictures to upload. What good is a blog if I can't share my pictures. I wanted to share pictures of all the fun times this past summer and pictures of starting school for the kids and now pictures of snow all over my yard. But of coarse I can't figure out how to make the pictures upload. Trina I really need you here  to show me what to do. 

1 comments:

Trina said...

I'm really no expert on how to do this but I would love to have any excuse to come see you! :) Sounds like to boys are doing great on their missions-thanks for sharing their letters! Loved reading them! You're such a great family! Love you guys!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North