CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Look for my Blog

Okay, I'm terrible at keeping up with this blog. I admit it. But I'm playing around and getting more familiar with it, mostly by trial and error. I found this fantastic site the has the cutest blog backgrounds. Hence the new look for my blog. Im trying to post the link but I'm having trouble. the site is Leelou blogs. Cute, Cute stuff. I am hooked on checking out all the cute blogs out there. There are millions, people, millions! It is addicting. As I figure out how to do this better I will add links to the ones I like. My favorites, of course, are my friends and family. You guys do a terrific job and put me to shame.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Tricia,

Love the look of your new blog! You are so creative! I also am hooked on looking at your favorite links on the left. Those sisters are so impressive with their ideas-if I could just have a little piece of that creativity! Miss you so much and it is always great to read and see pictures about your family! Love you guys so much!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North