CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Treat Bags





O.K.  I can't take credit for these cute little things because I had to practically be dragged by my little sister Jody to do a craft of any sort. Also the idea came from Tera and her friends. But I am really glad that Jody pestered me into it.( I know when she reads this she will say "WHATEVER"). So mom, Jody, and I got together last night after the elementary christmas concert to make these cute TREE TREATS for teachers, neighbors, church teachers, Visiting Teachers, ETC. It didn't take very long with the three of us working together. We did have to change locations once on account of Finn and Libby wanting to be held by Grandma and Aunt Tricia the whole time. So we moved the operation to Mom's house. Good thing all our houses are only blocks away. Each little envelope holds candy and the three are tied together and then can hang on the tree with the clothes pin. The hard part is choosing from all the cute paper out there.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Your new look for your blog is awesome! I love your little craft! Where are you when I need you? I am just so not crafty. Great work and they are so cute! Hope your Christmas is just wonderful! Love you guys!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North