CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow, I never really thought I would be a blogger. But a lot of my friends are doing it( that sounds so lame) and it looks fun and seems to be a great way to share information. I'll probably make a mess of it at first so bear with me. This will be my first attempt at blogging. I've already messed up the picture but I'll get it staightened out eventually. Stick with me and I'll try to update you on the exploits of the Tanner 8.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Tricia,

You better keep up on the blog! This is a great way for us to see your family! Cute blog by the way! My kids want to check it out everyday! Love and miss you tons!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

Maddi

Maddi

Cassin

Cassin
Nashville, Tennessee

Dustin

Dustin
New York, New York North